Tuesday 5 July 2022

Having a grand day out

Nothing much happens in my day, recruiting new care assistants is sometimes depressing and making plans to "escape" to have an enjoyable day somewhere is difficult. One grand day out a few years ago was going to the Holburne Museum in Bath and visit the Bruegel exhibition after successfully training two ladies to manage transferring, driving me, managing my wheelchair and attending to my needs in a pleasant location without falling, smelling badly washed and spreading food all over the place. It was very funny to look at people around me. They all looked as if they came out of a Bruegel painting. I think it’s important to stress out that social care needs to be social and that will be difficult to keep up.
Sure thing is that the people that help you have a whole family with issues…they have holidays and health issues and nowadays you have the economic situation of 2022. 

No comments:

Post a Comment