Monday, 2 January 2012

Happy New Year

New year, let's see what is going to happen...Most people on the PAnet Empoyer panel are worried :
I dread to welcome the next social worker to start my care review. Fancy that, they close the case and reopen it when it suits them.

I am prepared and will argue my case. They will get irony to start with and mockery "claw-back" and "contingencies" are their favourite words to worry the person who receives care with a Personal Budget. To say these properly you must sound like a shivering magpie!

I had sleepless nights and poor breathing because of this. I had to go to the sleep clinic and I need to sleep with a Continuous Positive Airways Pressure (CPAP) mask. Not so deprived of oxygen now, I have rosy cheeks and less fatigue.

The motto of my Bath and North East Somerset (BaNES) council is"working together for health and well-being"...which I like them to repeat clearly and enunciate carefully as many times as I can.

This time it will be a meeting with other people who have seen my progress and know what was involved to realize this. They know that it was meanly allocated and how depressed it made me.

Thanks for mentioning the RAS.

I have downloaded some pdf info:

http://www.manchester.gov.uk/downloads/file/11170/resource_allocation_system_policy