Saturday, 8 October 2011

Furthering Progress with Foot Rocker

Last week went on with me standing each time at least half a minute  longer and adding some stepping. I also got myself a Fellowes foot rest rocker to place under my desk. I did this to try to improve the blood circulation in my legs.It came from Euroffice delivered the next day.

Euroffice is good for home shopping online. I found them on Easyfundraising whick gave £1 to MS Research charity that I support most of my waking life!

So there I am standing Using the Cricket Panache Standing Frame, feeling good and raising funds for the charity MS Research training and Education thereby making the feel good factor go further!

Next will be no doubt an article about the Cricket Panache Standing Frame with a video attached to show the progress of my mobility recovery which only progresses with constant home physiotherapy exercises designed for Multiple Sclerosis (MS) treatment with Botulinum Toxin (Botox).